Our renovation project is looking good. However, progress of the construction works has not been sufficient to finish within our deadline.
We think the new buildings look wonderful and practical. Hopefully they will please you and fulfil your expectations too.
The campsite will unfortunately not be finished for the 1st of July, which means that:
- The swimming pool and spa will not be open before the 23rd of July.
- Access to the common grassed areas (by the bar and restaurant, etc.) will be restricted in July.
- A number of the camping pitches will be closed for grass to establish in optimal conditions. Camping pitches will be available on the lovely grassed area at the rear of our campsite. Shady pitches will be limited.
- If the shop, the bar or the restaurant are not available, you will be able to order your bread at the reception and a food truck will come to the campsite several nights a week.
- Some works will continue throughout July. We are working hand in hand with the different companies working on the project to ensure that any disturbance will be minimal.
The good news is that:
- From the 24th of July, it will be possible to set up on the camping pitches in the central area of the campsite.
- We will have a great entertainment program and a mini club hosted by Marie and Philippe. They will also present activities in the wellness area as soon as it opens.
- This year cars will still be allowed on the pitches.
- Everybody will benefit from 20 % off the official prices for all holidays in July and August. (this 20 % cannot be cumulated with any other reductions).
- Anybody wishing to cancel simply sends us an email with bank account details (IBAN + BIC + A/C Name + Bank address) and we will transfer a full refund.
We expect a lot from this project and we are doing everything we can to ensure that you have a good holiday.
We thank you very much for your understanding and we are looking forward to welcoming you at Le Domaine de Longemer !
Le Domaine de Longemer, a natural campsite without cars, lies just a few steps from the beautiful lake of Longemer. The campsite is the perfect base for easy access to the great outdoors in summer and in winter. You can try any wintersport you can possibly imagine, in the ski resorts of the Hautes-Vosges : Xonrupt-Longemer, Gérardmer or La Bresse.
Summer promises great fun for the whole family with the indoor swimming pool, lots of sports activities and the kids club. The wellness centre is a wonderful place to let time stand still for a while. Choose between the sauna, the hammam or the jacuzzi, or simply try them all and treat yourself to a massage for the ultimate relaxation.
Every effort has been made so that you can leave your car in the carpark for your entire holiday. Within the camping grounds you will fond a bar, a restaurant and a grocery store. Cyclists, hikers and groups will find everything they need with the bike workshop, the sitting room, the small kitchen and the covered terrace. Stay connected if you wishwith a free WIFI spot at the bar, or simply buy your WIFI and have it everywhere on the campsite.